careers at rebello’s
- Be over the age of 23.
- Operate, safely, both conventional and flatbed tow vehicles, including driving, towing, and backing trailers, using safety skills.
- Perform preventive equipment maintenance.
- Keep and maintain required legible records.
- Work alone and follow directions.
- Communicate using appropriate social skills with customers and fellow workers.
- Maintain personal appearance and keep equipment clean, neat, and orderly.
- Familiarity with Santa Clara County streets.
Pre-Placement physical and submission to random drug testing is mandatory. Positive drug test after employment will be cause for termination and results will be released upon written job reference request.
Must be cooperative, personable, and empathetic to human and property needs.
Applicant is subject to criminal investigation. Crimes of Moral Turpitude disqualify drivers from employment.
Full time employees receive generous benefits including:
- Health, vision, dental, and life insurance
- 80 hours of vacation time per year
- 2 paid holidays per year
- 401(k) with Employer Match
- Extensive training and continuing education
All employee benefits take effect after the successful completion of a six month introductory period. A complete list of employee benefits, and benefit details, is listed in the Rebello’s Employee Handbook